My computer has been on the fritz and I haven't been well, but hopefully I am back now.
All in all, things have been hard. My calcium has been incredibly unstable. My son has been sick I have been sick and I am waiting for things to get better.
I was on antibiotics for my Crohn's for a month, finished and a week later I got cellulitis from my flu shot, finished antibiotics for that and end up with strep within three days. I hope this is the last of the antibiotics for a long long time!!
My calcium was in the low 7s for three weeks and only IV calcium was bringing it up. Now it is still low, but it seems that now that I am on steroids for my Crohn's I am absorbing it better when I take it orally. My levels now are in the low 8s and high 7s I am a lot less miserable.
My thyroglobulin is up a bit, but hopefully it doesn't mean anything, since the radiation should still be working.
I see oncology Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment