And now the Pesach crunch starts. The cleaning, shopping, kashering and cooking.
I have rounded up some good help B"H. I finally found people who (mostly) show up. I have a mother and son team here now doing the bedrooms.
Tonight I have a doctor's appointment for myself to refill prescriptions and my husband is taking my son for a haircut and to buy him a new suit since his old suit is too small. I am really tempted to cancel my appointment and sleep, but plugging away and doing what must be done is too important.
Last night I defrosted the freezer. Our Pesach meat order is coming tomorrow IY"H so it needed to be done. The wonder of a non frost free freezer is, once it is defrosted and wiped down it looks like new. It may not be frost free, but it is practically self cleaning.
One day at a time, one project at a time, and on days like today, one hour at a time we get through, do and conquer. If I let the exhaustion get me down and stop pushing and moving to the best of my abilities it piles up and buries me.
Friday we went through the bags of gorgeous hand me down clothing a friend sent our way. As much as the timing wasn't wonderful, right before Shabbos, the clothing was. We were able to put away nice new clothing for each of the girls for Pesach.
I am tired, rambling and not making much sense, so I will end here.
I am happy you are happy in the small things and can realize and appreciate them.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your family are well. Thinking of you. Chag sameach.
ReplyDelete