Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pesach cleaning has started

After two people canceled on my last week, someone B"H finally showed up today. She was a good worker and I feel so much more at peace that we may get to Pesach okay. My son's room is cleaned (floor, door, door frame, walls, windows, ceiling fans, bathroom) as are many of the windows and shutters in the house.

---- this was Sunday's attempt at an update before my appointment with my son. We had to put him on oxygen Saturday night because he was having trouble keeping his oxygen sats up when he was sleeping. Sunday I brought him to the doctor and we found out he had pneumonia which was not a surprise, but the xray showed his heart is enlarged as well. Obviously that was enough to stop my update. I try not to post on the internet about my children and their medical challenges. I like to protect their privacy. But he could use everyone's prayers now. Pneumonia is nothing new to him. Needing oxygen is nothing new either, but the heart enlargement appeared marked and on both films. I am worried. He has an echo scheduled for the day after Passover. His name is Avraham Chaim Leib ben Chaya Liba.

Thank you.

2 comments:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map