I slept peacefully last night and woke up much refreshed. I have a bit of my voice back as well.
Today I went to the ENT, which was sort of funny since I was already feeling a bit better. He didn't have anything for me to do or any changes to my care, but he was nice and he did fish a bunch of wax out of my ear.
I managed to make 22 bagels, and a batch of challah today, which was something but far from what I wanted to make. I have the meat for kreplach (meat filled dumpling type things typically eaten on Purim) defrosting and I am determined to at least get the dough made for hamentashen (triangular cookies with jelly middles traditionally eaten on Purim) before I go to sleep.
Of the bagels I made earlier this week, more than a dozen were left on the counter in bags instead of getting into the freezer. They are edible toasted, but to stale to give out, so my family enjoyed home made bagels tonight. I am a bit disappointed that I dropped the ball and didn't get them in the freezer, but the kids really enjoyed the treat.
I am still not back to myself and my energy is still low and my stamina nonexistent, but slowly in spurts things are getting done. If I don't keep moving there is no way I could contemplate catching up later, so I just have to keep going.
I'm glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDelete