I am so tired, exhausted both physically and emotionally.
I have a bit of my voice off and on over the day, but the more I talk the faster it goes away and the more I hurt.
Despite it all I got costumes together for the girls for their Purim party at school today (I have until Friday for my son) and misloach manos (holiday gift baskets) (home made bagels, cream cheese and chocolate milk) for all of my son's school staff (all 9 of the teachers/aids/therapists who work with him each week) and lots of laundry done, so far, this week. I also attended a couple school functions and many doctors appointments and PT. It has been a crazy busy week.
I have a lot more bagel baking to do before Purim on Sunday, but the first two dozen are done and I am feeling pretty good about myself, that I did it despite how horribly I am feeling. My hands are getting a bit chapped from all of the washing (I am not interested in sharing my germs) but it is totally worth it.
It takes more than fever, pain and a lack of sleep to take this mommy down. It may effect my blogging, but it won't keep my children from being able to count on me if I can possibly pull through for them.
I love how faithful you are to your children, even through pain. That has to speak volumes to them.
ReplyDeleteYou should feel good about yourself - you are doing some amazing things!
Praying for relief for your pain.
WonderWoman-SuperMom to the rescue!
ReplyDeleteHealth, Healing and Happiness.
You really are amazing. Feel better.
ReplyDeleteawww I am blushing now. You would do the same though.
ReplyDeleteKeeping the world steady for them, while it rocks under our feet, is the goal and I am just doing the best I can.