Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baking up a storm. Purim sameach!

It is Purim tonight and I am busy baking up bagels by the dozen to give out for mishloach manos. I managed four dozen tonight, which was my goal. B"H

I am B"H feeling much better, but my son is running a fever. He claims his throat doesn't hurt, but I really worry that I shared with him what ever I had. I really hope not. Any which way it doesn't seem that it will be much of a holiday for him which is sad. I am glad he had his school party and got dressed up on Friday.

I have been having headaches and am a bit worried that my calcium is high. Because I was so sick last week I didn't make it in for blood tests, and there are no labs being run until Tuesday because of the holiday. I am a bit twitchy though, which is a sign of low calcium, so the headaches may just be headaches. It is so hard to know.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map