Monday, March 21, 2011

If it was high before, it certainly isn't now

If my headaches before were from high calcium, I am certain that isn't an issue any more. I am now totally numb and twitchy and in the middle of a calcium crash. I felt terrible last night but was so tired this morning that I didn't make it in for blood tests and am not getting my IV calcium today.

I saw my doctor to get paperwork for my ultrasound later this week and once she saw how twitchy I was she did offer to do the IV despite not having the blood work, but I told her I could wait until tomorrow. I am not quite sure why I said that. I am miserable and every movement I make is torture and so is sitting still or standing.

The great thing is, it is a beautiful day out and the kids are enjoying it. My husband is off and my misery isn't effecting anyone else. The house could use some attention, but it will wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map