Thursday, March 24, 2011

Doing better!

Not only am I finally feeling better from being sick, but I got IV yesterday morning and my tingling is much much better as well. Today was B"H a great day.

I spent most of it taking care of my son who was home sick. It was nice since he was feeling well enough to be a lot of fun and for me to wonder all day if I should have sent him in. I also managed to clean off the coat hooks so now there is only one coat and one sweater on each person's hook. No more coats on the floor or sweaters that can't be found. I found some fun things in the bags that were on the hooks.

I made lunch, nothing fancy, but another accomplishment none the less. Being able to take care of my family and get my house in a bit better shape makes me so very happy.

My laundry folding helper came for the first time in weeks, so life will be easier for a bit. No more searching laundry baskets for undershirts and matching socks. Everything is where it belongs and I really appreciate it.

Tomorrow I have driving and my neck ultrasound and PT. It is going to be a busy busy day.

I need to keep my eye out of good pickle jars for Pesach. I used plastic containers last year, but I am spoiled now, after a year of pickle making in my good jars and I would like to treat myself to a couple big good jars if I can find them.

Passover cleaning and preparation have officially begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map