My calcium is up from the critical lows when I was on vacation, but it is still running quite low. It feels like it is taking a long time, even with IV, to recover. It was worth it, but it was definitely a lot for my body.
I had a suspicious mole removed yesterday. It was a bigger deal then my mole removals in the past. The stitches are in for the next two weeks, so it is the end of my pool days and there will be no beach for me this summer. I have never had stitches for a mole removal before, so it was a surprise. I wonder if I would have put it off until after vacation if I had known. It is better that it is gone though.
Now I wait the next three weeks for results, knowing full well that the doctor will likely have them within a week. That really frustrates me. I have a family history of skin cancer and some precancerous moles removed in the past and this one didn't look good, so it would be nice to hear that it was fine. The good thing is, either way I did what I had to do.
Now I wait the next three weeks for results, knowing full well that the doctor will likely have them within a week. That really frustrates me. I have a family history of skin cancer and some precancerous moles removed in the past and this one didn't look good, so it would be nice to hear that it was fine. The good thing is, either way I did what I had to do.
My other consolation is a local pool opened! Even if I miss swimming in our pool this summer I am hopeful that I will get the chance to swim again soon.
I was thinking about you Liba, and hope that you're okay. -- Michele in Jerusalem
ReplyDelete