Sunday, April 6, 2014

Gratitude - the goal.

Sometimes it is so easy to be grateful.  Things go the way I want them to, people help in a way that is easy to appreciate, intentions and good and so are the results.

Sometimes it is just hard, especially with close family members and jobs I would rather be doing myself.

I have to work hard to keep from snapping, grumping, and being ungrateful for a job being done, but not the way I would like it.  But it is done and I couldn't do it, and their way is okay.  Maybe not as pretty, but totally functional.  

So I am working on it.  I am working on smiling when I want to cringe, saying thankyou with a full heart and appreciating even the things I wish I could have done myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map