I got to the hospital early, knowing that finding a parking spot is usually difficult. Before I had time to even look for a spot or get the least bit frustrated with the lack of places, a man walking next to my car smiled at me, showed me his keys and motioned to where his taxi was parked, offering me his parking spot!
He totally made my day.
I blessed blessed him with good health and nachat ( joy or blessings, pride especially from one's children or grandchildren.) and am still heaping blessings on his head even though he is far away and I don't even know his name.
Sometimes small kindnesses go a very very long way.
I also got to visit with my friend Ahava Emunah today, which was really special. The visit wasn't long enough, but her smile lit up my day.
I am so blessed to run into such wonderful people.
No comments:
Post a Comment