Monday, May 16, 2011

Drivers license test tomorrow!

I have had my license since I was almost 17, but now at 35 I am facing my second license test. The failure rate here is 50%, so I am a tad bit nervous, but IY"H it will be just fine. 50% isn't less than 1% and I know how to beat those odds (whether I want to or not!) so hopefully I can beat these too.

My other goods news, I bought and tried melatonin and I love it. I am finally sleeping at night and though I am still exhausted during the day, at least I am sleeping at night. Not spending hours at night laying in bed with my mind racing, unable to fall asleep, is a huge blessing.

I am not sure when my list making will happen now, but my stress level is certainly lower!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map