Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I passed!! I did it!!

One try for the written test, a bunch of lessons and now I just passed my practical driving test!

Tomorrow I have to go down and pay some more money and pick up my temporary license.

I am incredibly exhausted, but so relieved. You would think that after 14 years of driving it would have been a given that I was going to pass, but I was nervous none the less.

After my test, before the results, a good friend took me out to a bagel place for lunch. I was a bit too wired to be hungry, but I enjoyed a blueberry muffin and a really rich and yummy thick hot chocolate drink. It was a lot like hot chocolate pudding in a glass with a spoon, totally decadent and hit the spot.

I am totally exhausted, but it was a very good day.

2 comments:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map