Tuesday, May 24, 2011

:) Still here, still busy

Today I made it over to a friend's house to say goodbye to her before she left on a trip to the states and then to the mall where I miraculously managed to bring home two pizzas (I had coupons) and two new rolling suitcases (and my pocketbook and an ice coffee) by bus. I am a little sore from the effort, but B"H no worse for the wear.

It is the first time I left the house since last Wednesday. I really prefer staying home, but getting the errands off my head and behind me is a huge relief.

We now have carry on bags for everyone big enough to be responsible for one.

I started in earnest on packing lists today. My goal is to keep what we are bringing to a minimum without forgetting anything essential.

And allergies have hit my full force. It seems our pine trees are in bloom. My front yard is green from the pollen and I just can't stop sneezing and inside my ears and mouth are itchy.

I had several years here without major seasonal allergies, but I guess we have been here long enough to acclimate (and sensitize) myself. :) I am working on convincing myself that that is a good thing!

All in all, life is B"H good, a bit on the boring side but we really appreciate that around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map