phosphorus is not.
My PCP is a doll. She got my lab results yesterday, called the nephorologist and endocrinologist and made a plan and then called me.
Honestly if she had called me first I would have told her not to worry too much. Between the wedding and all of the post wedding parties including whole grains and healthy food like quinoa (which I only had a bit of, but it all adds up) I am sure I did it to myself quite honestly and if I am good about the diet my phosphorus level should go back down.
All in all, I feel like a tingly hypocalcemic mess. Between the high phosphorus, being sick and I think I forgot to take one set (out of seven) of meds two days ago, my nervous system is haywire. I am tingly and twitchy and have no energy.
I am praying hard that I feel better soon.
The kids go back to school next Tuesday. Today we are covering books and making challah and cookies. :) It has to be a good day no matter what. We need some nice summer memories.
Liba
No comments:
Post a Comment