and you better work.
I have seven days to get better and get everything ready for a week without mommy home.
I feel like funk. Really. I could cry. Sleeping isn't going well either, which is just wrong.
When I refused to go to the ER to be tested they ran me around in circles about the flu test today, literally. From place to place. I am too tired to type out the journey. All in all it is done and it won't be. They paid for a cab to take me from one side of the city to the other, didn't go near me without gowns, gloves, eye shields and masks, swabbed my nose and throat and said it was done, then called and said that they don't run the test outside of the ER anymore. They begged me to bring it to the ER, but I know full well that if I go in I will never get out.
On a good note, once they figured the Tamiflu out, it was free. They wouldn't let me out of the room to get it, the nurse did that for me.
Now I have plenty of those nifty face masks and a note saying I am to stay home, in my room, away from my children and other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment