Really really tired.
Sorry for the lack of updates.
I spent the last several days trying to get the house back in order, but left feeling like I am just chasing my tail. It may look better, but not enough better for all of the effort. I am tired of nagging the kids and can't do everything myself. I just don't have the energy.
B"H my brother in law's wedding is today. I have clothing for everyone, I think. 4pm we leave, that is four hours from now. At 2:30pm the girls go to get their hair done at 3:45pm we should be slipping them into their dresses. I hope Avraham Chaim is willing to wear his dress shoes. I should go iron a shirt for him and figure out which dress pants he is wearing. Boys are much easier than girls. :)
Lab results should be in at around two. I think my calcium is back up. I hope I am right. I hope it isn't up too high. This tight rope walk is getting old. I am down to one vein to draw from, in the back of my hand, and it hurts. I had it easy for so long with the good vein that kept on giving. I hope that the one in my hand lasts until we have a vein willing to give blood again somewhere else.
No comments:
Post a Comment