Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday update

It was nice seeing everyone and spending time with family. I am glad we went.

The kids are desperately overtired though and so am I.

Our zoo membership is up in two days and I am not seeing us use it again before then. Getting grumpy overtired kids out into the sunshine and keeping them busy would be a great idea, but I am not up for doing it.

Zeidy Siegal came by this evening. It was great to see him. He is seeming really old all of the sudden. I guess it makes sense, being a great grandfather to children old enough to get married would do that. If we had gone to the zoo we would have missed his visit, so it is all for the best!

My calcium is down again, my rbc and hgb are down. My lymphocytes are still low but up a bit. My throat hurts. Maybe it is a virus. Maybe I am just overtired.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map