Friday, August 21, 2009

The wedding was nice

and I am still tired. ;)

It was actually quite beautiful and we are looking forward to Shabbos in Tel Stone with the family.

I didn't ask my doctor about going, though I did see her today.

She is concerned about the lymphocytopenia. My lymphocyte count is down even more from Monday. Yesterday's count was 0.70. She spoke with the oncologist and the plan is to do labs again Sunday. She is still hoping that I have a virus.

My right shoulder is still sore. I am hoping that I am using it too much, the feeling is coming back or I really slept on it funny. I am fearing that it is because there is cancer that that took up the radiation and is hurting because of that. Swallowing is also still a problem. The swelling from the radiation isn't as externally obvious but turning my neck or swallowing makes me feel like I am being strangled.

I am also having incredible heartburn. I was up for over an hour last night because I woke up with my mouth full of acid and Tums weren't working and neither did anything else.

Mostly I can still smile and am happy, I know I sound whiny now, there is just so much going on! I was able to leave the kids with my husband and go pray at Kever Rochel this morning and then went shopping, to see my doctor and got lots more calcium from the pharmacy and got back before noon. :)

Off to pack. We are leaving in just over two hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map