Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lab results

My TSH is high, which thought it doens't feel good is good. We needed it over 50 for the treatment Sunday and it is.

My thyoglobulin is higher than when tested last time, which means more (cancerous) thyroid cells in my body. Goal is zero, treatment generally happens over 2, so 12.2 means that I really have no choice about Sunday, not that anyone ever gave me a choice. It went from 7 to 11 to 12 over the last couple months. It isn't a good trend.

I feel lousy.

My calcium is okay. My phosphorus is not. My stomach is not. I wonder if it is the crazy diet, my crohn's or stress.

My house is cluttered with school supplies, toys and papers and people who have never seen it before are coming while I am gone. I think my MIL is sleeping here tonight and the guest bed is covered in folded laundry.

Cancer seems to have thrown pride out the window.
Biochemistry
----------------------
Calcium 8.7 mg/dL 8.6-10.2 (*........)
Phosphorus 5.0 mg/dL 2.7-4.5 (.........)*
Endocrinology
----------------------
TSH 87.03 mIU/L 0.35-4.94 (.........)*
Free T4 5.55 pmol/L 9-19 *(.........)
Total T3 0.7 nmol/L 0.89-2.44 *(.........)
Thyroglobulin 12.2 ng/mL
Ref. Values: Normal < 55 ng/mL
Autoimmunity
----------------------
Anti-TPO <10.0 IU/mL
Reference values
Normal <35 IU/mL
Thyroglobulin Ab <20.0 IU/mL
Reference values
Normal <40 IU/mL

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map