Monday, February 14, 2011

Doing just fine B"H

Driving is fine B"H. The first lesson was nerve wracking, but the second one I was much more relaxed and things flowed much more naturally. The teacher asked what was different and I told her I just wasn't nervous any more. Mind over matter, or matter over mind.

I am so so glad I decided to do this well before my trip.

On the numb and tingly front, I really am not doing badly at all. In the evening, when my meds are due after a busy day I am a bit numb, but nothing terrible. After to how things were with the bad batch of medication, I am just so so happy to be doing this well! B"H!

I took the kids to the dentist (minus the one home with DH with a stomach virus) and it was a long day, but it wasn't too much. I am looking forward to tomorrow home, resting and recuperating before my next driving lesson Thursday.

All in all, I am busy. I am using all my energy and pushing my limits and B"H doing pretty well with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map