There isn't much exciting to report here. I reconnected with a couple good friends who I haven't spoke with in too long. I have been doing PT. I am tired.
Monday night my family went out with my husband's grandfather for pizza. It was a nice [though exhausting] evening. He is here from Chicago and we really don't get to see him often enough.
It is 3:30pm now and I really really want a nap but if I do I will not sleep tonight. I can't keep my eyes open. Soon the kids will all be back from getting my son off of his van and the noise will hopefully perk me back up. Right now the only other person in the house is one of my neighbor's children (though I guess she is a neighbor herself, as well).
The rain seems to have stopped, and we desperately need more. There are some isolated showers predicted for tomorrow, but I am hoping they turn into a full fledge storm.
While it was raining a friend mentioned cream of wheat and it sounded like the perfect comfort food for a cold rainy day. Since it is the only decent food the hospital here makes, I figured it can't be too hard, and it certainly wasn't. The hardest part was convincing DH that I really wanted him to buy it.
I may have to make it again tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment