Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Normalizing

My calcium is coming down. It is in the normal range now, which is a huge relief. I am a bit tingly and twitchy from the drop, but not horribly. I am able to sleep, which is good because I am exhausted.

The kids are pretty much back on schedule from our Shabbos away.

I am searching for a new helper. My house really needs to be put back together, and with PT, driving and making sure the kids know I am here for them and the little bit of cooking I am managing, there just is no way I can keep the house up to par without help.

Sheets need to be changed, laundry folded, bathrooms washed, and I am already pushing things without trying to do all of the things that others could help with, if only there was someone to help.

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map