Friday, February 4, 2011

Our reaction to life is colored by our experiences

Last week I felt so terrible. I know it was either from the medication or doing too much. With logic, I am quite certain it was that the medication was a bad lot, but I am still worried.

I spent this week B"H feeling much better, but afraid to push. I had a quiet week but spent it waiting for the symptoms to get worse or not doing things so they wouldn't.

Next week is a busy week. I have a meeting in Jerusalem Sunday, a driving lesson and PT on Monday, my written driving test on Tuesday (and I haven't even read the book), Wednesday I have PT again, etc. If I get through the week okay, it was obviously the medication, but I am worried about getting through it. What if I am not okay?

If I am not okay, my trip to the US will never work out either. I need to be more stable with my calcium levels to manage packing, flying, driving, visiting and touring. I will be away from my doctors and regular medical care. I will be doing more than normal, and I am worried.

Will I cancel the trip? At this point, I really hope not. We may have to change our plans, drive less, do less, and have my husband do the museums with the kids without me, but one way or another it has to work out.

Six years without my kids seeing their grandfathers, without my husband seeing his father, is just too long.

1 comment:

  1. As u know I still "religiously" read my blogs when
    I go online...Take things slow as u are doing and B'eH all will work out and go as planned.
    As for the driving lessons,I read that all driving signs (תמרורים)are being upgraded after 40 years. Best of luck. Sh'Sh

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map