Monday, July 16, 2012

B"H (thank G-d) feeling a lot better

I just wanted to check in and say, I am feeling a lot better.  Three weeks later, I think I am B"H finally getting over the after effects of the stomach bug.  My calcium levels have come up to just a bit below normal (which is great for me!) and I am barely twitchy, my heart doesn't ache, I am not having any major pins and needles and am overjoyed to be feeling okay.

I would love some sleep, to catch up on the rest I missed, but had to be at the doctor's office for blood tests before 9am today and don't see much sleep in my future.  Tired and feeling okay is a lot better than tired and feeling awful though!

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see you blogging again. I missed hearing about your lovely family.
    And I'm really glad your calcium is behaving.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! It feels good to be back to blogging, so it may last a bit. Time will tell. Thank you!

      Delete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map