Thursday, July 12, 2012

Improvement, and getting ready to go!

My appointment is this afternoon!   I have my papers in order, lab test results printed out and B"H a friend who volunteered to meet me there and keep my company.

Right now I have challah baking in the oven and gave the kids lists of jobs to do while I am gone and what I will pay if they do them.   I don't usually pay for helping around the house, but it would be so nice to come home to the house cleaned up and ready for Shabbos without any fuss, so I decided to give paid chores a try this week.

My calcium is stable for now, at 7.8, three blood tests (four days) in a row!  Normal is 8.6.-10.2 and in the past we did IV calcium for numbers under 8, but I am feeling relatively good and certainly don't want daily IV calcium infusions if we can avoid them!  We shall see what the specialist says, but I am just happy to see stable for the first time in a long while.

God willing I will update later when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map