Saturday, July 21, 2012

I am not liking the decrease in medication

As of Wednesday I am back down to my old, lower medication dosages and am getting more and more numb and twitchy.  I don't think it is going well.  The worst part is, my new endo, who asked me to email my lab test results to him last Thursday, hasn't even acknowledged my email.  I asked him a couple (important) questions too, so I am a bit disappointed.  I have no way of knowing if he got the email at all, if it got lost in cyberspace, the hospital's email server is down (it happened once, and lasted weeks!), if he is away on vacation, too busy or just not interested in writing back.

I need to feel better now so I am tempted to go back to the higher doses.  The girls first day of vacation post camp was today.    My son has a pre-op appointment is Thursday and I have to get his blood tests done tomorrow.  He has shot appointments tomorrow too.  Since he is still in camp that means driving him to school/camp in Jerusalem after and then again on Thursday as well.  It is going to be a busy week and I can't afford not to be feeling well.

If I haven't heard back from the new endo by tomorrow evening I think I am going to try to call him Tuesday, just to make sure he got the email.  This patient is running out of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map