Thursday, July 2, 2009

23 hours and 10 minutes delayed

I wonder if the chickens my mother brought for when I am on low iodine again are still frozen. I am praying hard that they didn't defrost and leak all over everything.

My mother ended up with a stopover in Paris from the looks of the airline website. She is going to be a miserable mess when she gets here. Nothing besides the flight better have gone wrong.

Her bed is made and the kids should be in school (the house quiet) when she gets here. I hope she manages to rest before they get home.

Poor Mum.

On a cute note, we managed to get Avraham Chaim to say grandma. It comes out "feema" but it is cute enough to melt any grandmother's heart and my mothers is easy to melt so she will be thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map