Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last day on thyroid medication

I am a bit worried about the weeks to come. I have a ton to do and the children are home and I felt awful after my surgery when we were trying to find the right dosage of thyroid medication, being without altogether is a scary prospect.

I need to start filling the freezer with low iodine food while I still have the ability to concentrate long enough to cook anything and the energy to want to. Next week is full of appointments for the children though. It doesn't look like a good cooking week at all.

Today is nice and cool, a great baking day, but I am exhausted and want a nap. My mother left last night for a middle of the night flight and we went swimming with her yesterday morning as well. It was a nice day, but a long day and today my body is aching for some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map