Thursday, July 2, 2009

What a day

My mother was scheduled to arrive at 7:45am this morning. I made myself nutty running around, trying to get everything done, before she got here. In the end her plane was delayed by 21 hours and the house is not what it was this morning and won't be by tomorrow morning.

I had meetings all evening and my mother was supposed to have been the babysitter. Some babysitters you know the house will look at least as good when you get back. Some you know it won't. I couldn't find any of the former available by the time I realized I needed one. Oh well!!

I am B"H feeling pretty good. I am tired but I have some energy available before I am exhausted. My labs from today weren't terrible. My phosphorus is back up to 5.7 and my calcium down to 8.5 but I am not terrible tingly even with both numbers off. My anemia seems to have resolved though!

All in all, we plan and God laughs. I was ready today but my mother coming into a pristine house obviously wasn't what was supposed to have been.

Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map