Thursday, July 30, 2009

Waaah I am sick

I wonder if that explains my calcium drop.

I had been warned that stress, illness and exercise could effect calcium levels.

Stress I have had plenty of and now I am sick.

My throat hurts and my nose just started running. I think I have fever, but am too achy and tired to go check. My eyes hurt and I went to sleep at 9pm last night and only woke up once to get more calcium between 9pm and 7:50am.

I just better be better by the time I am admitted August 9th.

On that track, my paperwork for my whole body scan was lost. They never made my appointment for the 19th of August. I am glad I checked back in to find out what happened. The oncology nurse is working on getting me a new paper and hopefully there will be an appointment available still.

For the record, low iodine diets and low phosphorus diets don't mix. Canned peaches and water melon are my friends. I am tired of egg whites. :)

Wow am I whiny today.

Liba

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map