It has been a crazy couple days filled with lots of appointments.
Among them, yesterday, was my nephrologist appointment. He is convinced he can get my Renagel covered. He had the other nephrologist who works with him have the secretary type up a letter and faxed it to all the relevant people. I hope it works! I need to fill the prescription now so I hope it happens soon. He is pleased that it is helping stabilize my calcium levels, even though my phosphorus remains high. I feel a lot better even if the lab results aren't great.
The brain fog isn't terrible yet and my exhaustion is likely legitimate. I had four appoinements and a farwell party for a good friend yesterday and today was no less busy.
Tomorrow I only have one appointment, but PDZ has to go to Yerushalayim to deal with government offices so I will have three bored children home all day on my own and there is plenty that needs to be done. Zlata Tova was running a fever today. I hope she is feeling better tomorrow, but expect her not to be her happiest yet even if she is fever free.
Enough rambling, it is time to go to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment