I have the attention span of an over tired two year old. I keep on starting something, getting distracted and forgetting what I was doing.
My calcium is 8.8 which is just fine. My phosphorus is 5.4 which is high. My CBC is totally normal (as I told my doctor it would be, but she said I was pale and wanted to run it, so she did). I wonder how high my TSH is. It was drawn this morning along with the others but can't be run stat, so it won't be back for a couple days.
My children are such a pleasure to be around. I am really enjoying having the time together with them during their vacation. Tziporah Faiga organized her clothing shelf while Esther Rivka and I folded and put away the laundry today. Zlata Tova is still running fever though (day three today) and I am starting to worry. She is eating and drinking okay, but her fever is high and she looks so pathetic. I hope she turns the corner and we don't have to go to the doctor tomorrow. I am going to make an appointment just in case.
I had to fill the Renegel again today, still without insurance coverage. We are waiting...
No comments:
Post a Comment