Monday, July 6, 2009

Vitamin d very low. Shoes bought for 4/6

All the girls in the house, myself included, have new dress shoes! That was a long shopping trip, but thanks to my mother's extra patience today it went well. It is almost a miracle that Tziporah Faiga got shoes. The gowns will require an outright miracle and we are praying for it.

I have new vitamin d drops (vitamin d level 11, normal over 30). Maybe they will be the magic energy drops I have been awaiting.

The house was clean yesterday and will, God willing, be clean again tomorrow. Tonight I am too wiped to do anything, though not tired enough not to notice.

We are hoping to bring the kids to a pool tomorrow. I have parents night at Avraham Chaim's school tomorrow as well. We are supposed to be looking for gowns. I wonder which of these things will happen and which won't.

Today was my birthday and it wasn't a bad one. I didn't remember it was my birthday until my father in law called to sing to me at 2pm, but at least we remembered before it was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map