Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Okay now, that is a mess.

I am trying to decide if I should laugh or cry.

My dear sweet husband reads everything, including the inactive ingredients on my pills...

My magnesium citrate is almost empty and he got around to reading it today.

One of the inactive ingredients is calcium phosphate.

Think that is what messed up my low phosphorus diet?

I was supposed to take it twice a day and usually did. On occasion I only took one because it made my stomach unhappy but recently I took a break because it was giving me lots of intestinal issues. I wonder if that is why my labs Sunday were so much better.

I guess I either need a new type of magnesium or just to quit.

I wonder if there is any way of finding out how much phosphorus is in each pill.

I am calling Solgar now to see but seem to be in an endless wait. They are in NJ so they may well be closed, but they say that my call is important and they will be with me momentarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map