Nothing much to report.
My labs were pretty good today. Phosphorus down to 5.0 from 5.9 the end of last week, not normal but better. My calcium is 9.0, which is just fine.
I am too tired to go, but my mother promised the kids a trip to the zoo and so I have little choice. It was 95 degrees out at noon, ouch, so we aren't going until later in the day.
Avraham Chaim is sick, fever cough, etc. I am pretty sure it isn't pneumonia at this point though. He has been totally lethargic since Friday but he said he wants to go to the zoo (one of the few things he has expressed an opinion on in days) so grandma says we need to take him. Cooling vest, hat, shade and lots of time inside predicted. Maybe it will be a lot cooler by the time we get there, because we certainly won't be there before 5pm.
I need new sneakers. Putting my old ones on reminds me every time. They are better than my dressier shoes for walking, but falling apart none the less.
Today we are supposed to be looking at gowns for the girls for the wedding, not sure when that is happening. I should at least call and check in with the lady though.
No comments:
Post a Comment