Avraham Chiam is cute after his hair cut and behaved wonderfully during it. There was more than plenty of food. I didn't forget anything (except to take enough pictures). They got to the Bostoner Rebbe for the first snip. Friends and relatives came. The neighbor kids were there, waiting and ready to help get everything to the party. They would have brought over twice as much stuff if we had had it, and we had plenty!
http://picasaweb.google.com/Liba613/Upshern?authkey=Gv1sRgCOXH6-mMh8Hn2gE#slideshow/5352618756269734194
My last set of labs came back relatively okay.
I am exhausted.
Absolutely bone tired.
I took a nap this morning.
I need another nap.
My mother is IY"H arriving tomorrow morning. The house is presentable, but it would be nice to have it perfect. I don't think I am polishing silver or cleaning the attic with the kids before she gets here. I am just too tired.
The party was worth it, yesterday's appointments had to happen, but today I am done. The adreniline is gone and I pushed myself well past my limit. I really hope I am feeling better tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment