I complained to my doctor about the fatigue yesterday and her reply was "of course you are exhausted. People who have the surgery you had take a year or two to get their energy back plus you are having calcium issues which would cause the fatigue on its own."
So yes, I am exhausted, but I am also tired of being exhausted.
I spent the day at home today and honestly don't feel much better than when I am out and about taking care of things. I am totally wiped and I didn't do anything.
It is much nicer when I can at least blame my exhaustion on going places and running around to appointment or even going out to places for pleasure.
I think that since I am so tired anyway I should go out and make a good excuse for why I feel so lousy. One of my friends also needs some fresh air so we may go to Har Nof for frozen yogurt after we get the children in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment