I doubt they really want it.
I can't believe they asked for it.
I am supposed to flush the toilet twice every time I use it, be careful about hand washing and collect 24 hours worth of urine at the same time?
I think this will wait a week or so.
It looks like my calcium level won't be in today. I have no idea how much alpha D3 I should be taking tonight. My phosphorus is up more though and the approval for the Renagel isn't in. The secretary can't tell if it was turned down or just not approved yet.
I just got a phone call from the organization who is supposed to be driving me to my scan tomorrow... they can't at 7:30am or even 7:45am. The first they have available is 8:10am. It is minimally 30 minutes from here to there and I have an 8:30am appointment. I doubt that 8:40am would be a big deal if it works out, but I hate pushing thing like that. It really stresses me out. I could pay $20 for a private cab to drive me, but I am not sure I can justify it when I have a way of getting there for free.
The good thing is, I am too tired to be worried about tomorrow. The house was cleaned this morning and the kids are finally quiet, hopefully asleep for the night. Tomorrow after my scan I can eat normal food and there is an ice coffee calling my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment