Avraham Chaim just threw up in his bed, laying flat on his back, without waking up.
This is not cool on a lot of levels. He better not be getting sick and he better not have aspirated on it, like he used to when this was a regular habit. I thought he was done with the vomiting.
His timing we perfect though. PDZ was on his way out the door to work but hadn't left yet so he is taking care of the mess. I expect that AC will still need a bath though.
The good news is; my calcium was 9.2, which is very nice and normal! My phosphorus was 6.0 which is very not normal. Good thing that I filled the Renagel prescription today. I want to feel whole and have energy. If we can get these things under control maybe I will soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment