has replaced my normal motto of: "if you don't laugh you have to cry" again today. Well hopefully just for the morning.
When ever I laugh, cough or speak too loudly something is happening in my throat. It feels like I am being cut (or maybe zapped?) from the inside and it literally makes me cry. My guess is it is probably some sort of spasm of my vocal cords, though I have no real way of knowing. This happened before, when my calcium was very low, and lasted a couple days. I was about an hour late taking my calcium and alpha d3 this morning, because of a meeting. I wonder if that triggered it? I hope this isn't a sign that my calcium level fell again.
The nuttiest part about it... Tonight I have a "laughter for healing" workshop scheduled and I was really looking forward to going.
Maybe if I take some percoset or valium first. I wonder if either of them would touch this pain. I am not sure I want to test it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment