Avraham Chiam's party is Sunday. I haven't asked for as much help as I should have. B"H some people offered and I accepted. My BIL is coming early to help cook and prepare vegis, there are at least three cakes being made, but that isn't really enough so I am going to have to bake as well. I also have to make the cake for AC's school for Sunday morning.
Today I bought paper goods, cooked for Shabbos, without any help from neighbors or friends for the first time since surgery, and did a lot of cleaning. The kids are set on decorating cupcakes, so I need to make cupcakes and frosting. Motzie Shabbos I have to make cream cheese and more cakes.
I already made four 9x13" kuggels and a friend is making four lasagnas. Zlata Tova did a lot of the shopping. I wonder if we should buy burrekas or if we will have enough food.
I am so glad I have some energy. I just hope I have enough. I am trying to do more than I am sure I can. I hope it works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment