I went for blood work (my calcium is down a lot, but not critical) in the morning, a fitting for my outfit for my brother in law's wedding after that and this evening I went out with friends for bagels and ice cream.
It was a good day, a busy day, but I didn't manage much around the house. We didn't finish the girls room (though DH took all 9 bags of rummage to the gemach). It is so nice, but 90% isn't good enough. I want it perfect. Once it is done we can order the mattresses and be ready for our company!
I found another couple totes of clothing that I want to go through, but they are neat and not in the way, so no hurry.
By Friday I want to do a bit more organizing, and need to make a batch of challah and make kreplach. I need a down day, but it seems that that isn't happening.
For not feeling good, you still get so much done! Seems like you are constantly doing something around the house or doing something special with your kids so you don't get too far behind. I find my slower but steadier pace gets about the same amount done as when I used to do fast and furious just once in awhile.
ReplyDeleteyou accomplish much more than I do!
ReplyDelete