Thursday, September 2, 2010

We had a busy day.

I planned on baking today. I have lots to do to get ready for the upcoming holidays, I was just too tired.

I did marinate and roast some tofu and make headway on my black eyed beans, but baking didn't happen.

A friend of mine came with her kids to play in our pool. That always helps break up the monotony and keep my children (and myself) happy!

Tomorrow AC has the next round of dental work, so I won't be home all morning. The baking really has to happen though. I need challah for Shabbos!

Our bread machine arrived today. Once DH toivels (ritual immerses) the pieces we will have a fun new toy. My oldest will have no excuse not to have sandwiches at school any more. She can't have store bought bread because of her allergies and has thing thing against frozen bread, so she only eats sandwiches when I make her fresh bread and I was not able to do that daily. Now she can make fresh when ever she wants and she can do it herself!

It seems that AC had a great day at school. He came home with treats and notes and obviously well cared for. Tomorrow I get to pick him up from school for his dentists appointment so I will meet his teacher and see the school in action! I am excited.

1 comment:

  1. glad to read AC adapted well so far for the new year. GD Willing everything else will slowly fall into place as it should!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map