Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It is 3.14159265 day in my house today.

My husband did a big grocery shopping today. My oldest daughter is IY"H going soon to buy fruits and vegetables.

Once our deliveries get here we will IY"H be making pies for Sukkot.

So far the hope is to make chocolate peanut butter, lemon meringue, and peach pies. I am thinking of a squash pie as well. I miss my Libby's canned pumpkin. I hope the crust recipe works. I really

Tomorrow mornings plan is wings, soup vegetables, matza balls and making up lots of beds.

We shall see what happens!

Our house has been hopping. I have been using up every last bit of strength cooking, decorating the sukkah and cleaning. Our guests IY"H arrive tomorrow morning. Tomorrow evening is Sukkot!

This is the home stretch. I am still B"H doing pretty well. It is day and night from how I felt Pesach time. I may only be running at fraction of my old energy level and need a lot of sleep, but with a lot of help, a lot of planning and pacing myself, my house is running well. B"H

2 comments:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map