It seems that there won't be any results today. Our Sabbath is tonight and most things are closed by now. There have been no updates. Sunday and Monday are holidays, so I doubt that there will be any results before Tuesday.
I am glad that I have a fun and distracting morning planned on Tuesday. I will be out beading and laughing with a good friend.
Now I just need to keep smiling and praying and enjoy the time with my kids, their costumes, good food and good friends.
Great news, it has been raining or pouring since my last post! It is the kind of rain we need. It is the kind of rain that soaks the ground (and the people) and God willing will continue and tide us over until the rains next winter. There have been long periods of time that the rain was coming down so hard that we couldn't see anything out the windows and a bit of hail as well.
Blessings are raining down on our country in proportions that I haven't seen in a while. Rain is a sign of good tidings and I am ready for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment