Saturday, February 20, 2010

Prayers for a beautiful new week.

I have a full week ahead and my little boy, who is prone to pneumonia, is coughing.

In terms of Purim preparations I have bagels to boil and bake, cream cheese to make, paper goods and bags of chocolate milk to buy, notes to write, packages to prepare, and costumes to finish before Wednesday.

Besides that I have injections scheduled for Sunday and Monday, blood work for Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, a trip to the bead store on Tuesday and a beading work shop and massage after that.

Thursday is a year from my initial cancer diagnosis. Thursday or Friday I should have blood test results from my stimulated thyroglogbulin blood tests, telling me that probability that these new growths are cancerous.

Pre-cancer this would have been a normal week. Now it is an emotional roller coaster, a cause for a lot of prayer and more than I should be trying to do.

Prayers for my son Avraham Chaim Leib ben Chaya Liba and me, Chaya Liba bas Sorah, would be appreciated. My son's cough should go away and not become something more and I should have good test results and the energy to do everything I need to do.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map