It has been a crazy busy week and I need a day at home today. I don't have energy to both go anywhere and to do anything. It is either or at this point and I have been going all week. My house shows it.
I changed my doctor's appointment from today to tomorrow because even something local is too much. Tomorrow I have to go out for blood work anyway, so I hope to combine the two.
The girls are still busy with their beading, so my house is calm, quiet and major messes aren't being made. It is time to clean up.
My plan for today is washing dishes and making challah. If I can manage I would like to make a batch of bagels for mishloach manos as well. The dishes and challah have to happen though.
We have chessed girls coming (high school girls who volunteer to help) today, so that gives me an hour of somone else helping the girls with their beading while I wash dishes. Normally I would nap, but the house needs my attention badly. The person who normally helps with the dishes and laundry is making a wedding this week, so even though I am overwhelmed and over tired and have Purim preparations on my head I have to do it.
The kids were happy with lunch today, which is great. It was breaded chicken cutlets and pasta, exactly the same thing that was sent yesterday. It is great when meals that they like are repeated.
If I had the energy I would be making an stringy cheesy vegetable lasagna. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about what is being sent. I am forever grateful that my family is being taken care of in such an open and loving way and considering the fact that I have one child allergic to dairy, my lasagna isn't an option. I am just not such a meat eater and it hurts to chew today.
I am a bit less worried about my neck today. Things can grow and not be cancer. Worrying won't change anything, just sap energy.
I got my last set of labs back. My TSH is still well suppressed at 0.01 but my calcium is low (8.0, which used to make my terribly sick, now a bit less so).
My salivary glands are quite swollen and hurting a lot today, mostly the right ride. Eating is torture. I may end up going to the doctor today after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment