does not make for a good day or a good night.
During the day I fall asleep sitting in my chair and at night I can't fall asleep even laying in my bed.
I think I will be looking for melatonin next time I make it to the health food store.
Laying in bed I was having heart palpitations and feeling anxious so I gave up.
The alarm will ring in half an hour, so there is no point in even pretending to sleep any more.
I am off to take my morning meds and smile at everyone as they rush out the door before I follow them. After my labs I hope to come home and sleep a bit so I can be functional by the time the children get home.
It is a good thing that I went to the doctor yesterday evening so my morning is free for sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment