Monday, February 22, 2010

It was a great day!

My day started out with the second shot, then I came home for some phone calls and a nap, which was followed by a nice day with the kids making bagels and ended with a short time at a good friend's son's wedding.

I felt good today. Someone suggested it was the shots, and it is possible. The shots temporarily increase my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and my calcium levels have been better in the past when my TSH was higher. Tomorrows labs should be interesting!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good day, Lia! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) We all do!

    I hope you have many many good days, weeks, years and decades as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing that we are walking this journey at the same time! So is another blogger, Charlcie, from the state of Virginia, totally on the other side of the US. She and I do thyrogen Monday and Tuesday, 4mcg RAI on Wednesday, full body scan on Friday. Praying for you and your children, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mindy!

    You are in my prayers as well.

    Liba

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map